Thursday 19 May 2011

(Part 3: Miscellaneous!)

The final pair of drawings from the book commission! I love alpacas - they're so fluffy and have so much character. The silkworms were certainly a challenge, especially making them look cute and appealing, but I think I got there in the end...!

#5. Alpaca

#6. Silkworms


One thing I always like about illustration projects is how it makes you research things you might not have known very much about. Although I've always liked drawing animals, I'm sure that in doing this job I've learned a little something about every one of these creatures that I didn't know before. :)

1 comment:

  1. ...........only you could make worms look cute. o_O;

    i have to do some research for my job too and it's the same for me about learning stuff i didn't know. :)

    ReplyDelete